TEST-FUCHS was founded in 1946 in Austria, by Mr. Fritz Fuchs. In 1955 TEST-FUCHS started to design and manufacture test equipment for hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical/electronic and fuel components for airborne systems. In 1955 in conjunction with the rebirth of the German aviation industry, TEST-FUCHS started to design ground support and test systems for the aviation industry.
This activity has continued up to the present. Today TEST-FUCHS is one of the most important suppliers for test equipment, always meeting the high technical standards required by industry progress. Our equipment is also made and used for the automotive industry.
In 1986 today’s Aerospace division was founded where TEST-FUCHS designs, develops and manufactures components for the Space Industry, as well as aircraft fuel and lubricating pumps for the Aerospace Industry, according to EASA PART 21G. Within the Aerospace division TEST-FUCHS also maintains aircraft components according to EASA PART-145 / FAR-145, and is a Honeywell authorized AWARS center.
In 2006 a TEST-FUCHS Standard Product Line was introduced successfully making the TESTFUCHS product range more accessible worldwide. Today TEST-FUCHS still is a family owned company which delivers its products to civil and military aircraft operators, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Maintenance Repair and Overhaul companies (MROs). TEST-FUCHS’ offer is focused on an entire package of development, design, manufacturing, assembly and service as a one-stop shop. A major strength are customer specified engineered solutions in the field of test systems.
Main Business Activities
- Design, manufacture of test equipment (portable, mobile and fixed) for hydraulic, pneumatic,
fuel, electrical and electronic components as well as engines of all types of aircraft i.a.w.
EN 9100:2009, DIN EN ISO 9001:2008
- Calibration, logistic support and maintenance/repair
- Projeto, fabricação e teste de bombas de combustível e lubrificação de acordo com EASA Part 21, Subpart G
- Design, manufacture and testing of fuel and lubrication pumps i.a.w. EASA Part-21, Subpart G
- Aircraft component repair/overhaul in accordance with EASA Part-145 (FAR-145)
- Design, manufacture and testing of cryogenic valves and actuators for the European space program