Reciprocating Saw Blades
Reciprocating Saw Blades have become increasingly popular worldwide, so that the quality and application requirements have risen in equal measure.
As a pioneer in this segment, WILPU today has one of the largest production programmes in Europe for reciprocating saw blades for the cutting of different materials such as:
- All kind of wood, plastics and gypsum board
- Wood with metal residues
- All kinds of steel, non-ferrous metals, and stainless steels
WILPU also offers customers a wide choice of Reciprocating Saw Blades for special applications, such as:
- Carbide coated / tipped saw blades for the handling of hard wood, ceramics, glass-fiber reinforced products (GRP), gas-formed concrete, cast iron (SML) etc.
- Robust saw blades with patented M-toothing for quick and precise cuts with high machine power and orbital stroke
- Extra narrow saw blades for curved cuts and the cutting of tight radii
- Indústria hidro-elétrica
- Saw blades made of stainless steel for cutting food, ice and frozen goods.